SPICE UP IS LOOKING FOR TWO 6 MONTHS INTERNS
IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT !
Spice Up Agency wants to hire 2 interns for a 6 month interniship. One based in Paris and one based on the French Riviera, Juan les Pins. Various missions are waiting for our new recruits …
1/ Event Management
- Client briefs reception
- Team brainstorming
- Study of venues, activitys, speakers… in France and abroad
- Communication : concept creation, identity proposal…
- Proposal creation (budget + presentation)
- Project management (providers, contents…)
1/ Enhancement of the Communicaiton department (depending on the missions)
- Content redaction
- Community management
- Strategic communication
- And so on.
Profile and qualifications:
- 6 months internship, starting ASAP
- 4 or 5 years study after secondary school
- Independent and responsible
- Good analytical skills and anticipation
- A creative mind and a true & operational rigor!
- Cultivate a good relationship with your team members
- Fluent in English
- A great adaptability
- A knowledge of digital marketing applied to the event
- & A good stress management, humor, flexibility, availability and Olympic shape!
Contact : Please send your resume and cover letter to Florence: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the venue (Paris or Antibes).
SPICE UP IS LOOKING FOR AN INTERN IN GRAPHIC DESIGN
FOR 6 MONTHS!
Spice Up, an agency specialized in event marketing, organizes corporate and public events (congresses, seminars, conferences, launches, incentives) in France and abroad, for many French and international brands (luxury, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals…). The agency has two offices: one in Antibes and the other in Paris.
Post: You will work within the communication department with the Communication Director/AD of the agency, in the offices of Paris.
- Creation/improvement of agency communication media (web and print),
- Formatting of client event recommendations (PowerPoint presentation/Prezi),
- Creation of the visual identity of the events (logo, graphic charter),
- Declination of all the communication media of events (signage, layout of website, newsletter, print content…).
If you hold a diploma in graphics / artistic direction and you are creative (of course), imaginative, passionate, dynamic, adaptable, versatile (especially); If you can write and you do not like spelling mistakes; If you know how to work in a team while being autonomous; If you already have a first professional experience and you want to integrate the stimulating environment of the event, this internship is for you!
- Mastery of the Adobe suite (solid knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign; use of Dreamweaver will be a plus; use of Premiere and After Effects is a plus +++++),
- Using Word, PowerPoint and Excel,
- Using WordPress,
- A good level in English will also be a plus.
Basic compensation, which varies according to experience.
Duration of the internship: 6 months.
Date : Now!
Location: Paris 5th.
Contact : Please send your CV, your portfolio and your cover letter to Manon: : email@example.com